Other Valuable Truth Sources

Monday, August 6, 2012

True American Patriot Speaks About Gun Importance

This might be too real for the average SHEEP out there Check out Youtuber: "Montagraph" If there was only one armed citizen, it wouldn't have went down like it did..... Here are some comments that are on the video above: "the point is that america is becoming a police state and unless we the people do something about it NOW then it will be almost irreversible." Youtuber: "john doe" I'm not american. I'm canadian and conceal carry doesn't exist here. I've been hoping for conceal carry ever since I had a knife to my throat over $5 in my pocket. I'm not a criminal and have never commited any crime worse than a misdemeanor in my life, yet I'm not allowed to carry a weapon anywhere. It's sad. Youtuber: "crackparty" Ban alcohol.....it has killed more people than guns!!! Youtuber: "KnightTemplari"

No comments:

Post a Comment